CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION/APPLICATION.
For information in sponsoring the ISSN National Conference and Expo, contact Jose Antonio, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-239-1754.
Please Note: U.S. Tax Deduction: Income tax deduction may be allowed for educational expenses undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills. This includes registration, travel, meals, lodging and related expenses [U.S. Treasury Regulation 1.162-5].
Why should you sponsor The ISSN?
Note: "Sponsorship of the ISSN does not constitute endorsement, implicit or otherwise, of the sponsor's products, literature or any related items by the ISSN."
- The International Society of Sports Nutrition is a non-profit professional organization committed exclusively to the advancement and improvement of sports nutrition research and practice.
- The ISSN provides a forum for leadership and exchange of information to stimulate discussion and collaboration among sports nutritionists active in all aspects of the profession.
- The ISSN provides a forum to educate the interested individuals about role of nutrition on exercise and sports performance through and accurate assessment, interpretation and discussion of available scientific and medical information studies
- The ISSN serves to encourage the private and public sectors to support research to evaluate the potential role of nutrition on exercise, performance, and health.
- The ISSN sets the standards for sports nutritionists through its ISSN approved curricula in Universities and Colleges throughout the United States.
- The ISSN provides an excellent networking opportunity for industry representatives, scientists, students, and anyone interested in sports nutrition.
- The ISSN is the future of sports nutrition